We’re celebrating 10 YEARS of providing fun for youth and teens living with food allergies! Please join us as we thank YOU, and all of our Camp Blue Spruce family, for helping us reach this milestone.
If you are one of our generous donors, passionate volunteers, product sponsor, or former camper family or camp counselor, this evening is meant to celebrate you as the guest of honor.
This is a great opportunity to reconnect with friends from the past or find new ones in the food allergy community.
Tickets are $25/person and include a delicious top-9 allergen free catered dinner, games and activities, free kayaks, pedal boards, SUPS, and a large float mat. In the evening, be ready for fun around a “campfire,” with memories from the past ten years, camp songs, raffle ticket prizes, and more!
We can’t wait to bring the community together and celebrate!
- Saturday, October 1, 2022 from 3 – 8 pm
- Willamette Park, 1100 12th St., West Linn, OR
- Games, activities, arts & crafts
- A delicious top-9 free, catered dinner is included in the ticket price! (free of: dairy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat/all gluten and sesame.)
- Paddle Linn will be onsite providing FREE kayaks, pedalboards, SUPS,and a large float mat. Life jackets are provided.
- “Campfire” presentation, including memories from the past ten years, raffle ticket prizes, camp songs, and more!
- Tickets are $25/person and include dinner and all the activities
- Questions? email@example.com
Help Make the Party a BLAST!
WE NEED YOU! Check out the volunteer sign up form for lots of small, but important, ways you can help make our 10th Anniversary Party a blast.
From donating a raffle prize to helping keep the Giant Jenga game stacked- there’s something for everyone.
The best part is that you can still enjoy the event while contributing to Camp Blue Spruce.