Thank you!!! My child had so much fun making our family dinner tonight 🙂 Really special!Cooking with Camp Blue Spruce Parent, Spring 2021
Introducing the Cooking with Camp Blue Spruce program in conjunction with Your Allergy Chefs! Share an exciting adventure through the ins and outs of cooking delicious food, free from the top nine food allergens.
Build confidence and independence in the kitchen with Camp Blue Spruce, right from the comfort of your own home!
Upcoming Session Info
Winter sessions – the last Saturday of each month
- Jan. 30th – Pizza Bruschetta and Chicken Parmesan Soup
- Feb. 27th – Spaghetti and Meatballs and Parmesan Cheese
- March 27th – Hot Chocolate Float and Italian Cookie
- April 24th – Refrigerator Chef
PACIFIC 2:00 – 3:30 PM
CENTRAL 4:00 – 5:30 PM
EASTERN 5:00 – 6:30 PM
- Register for all four classes in the series and receive the recipes, as well as Camp Blue Spruce kitchen swag! $112/four class series
- Register for one class at a time to receive the recipes and a taste of the Cooking with Camp Blue Spruce experience. $30/class
- Financial assistance available.
Presented by Your Allergy Chefs
Join Your Allergy Chefs, Joel and Mary Schaefer (also known as Mac and Cheeze), for an interactive series of four classes and learn how to create a full meal from appetizers to dessert.
How It Works
Participants join virtually, cook along with the chefs, and create delicious meals at home. Each class includes a recipe and supply list, an hour of instruction and cooking demonstration, as well as time afterward to ask your questions about substitutions, techniques, and tips. Sign up for all four classes and receive Camp Blue Spruce kitchen swag!
Who is this for?
Youth and teens ages 9 – 17 looking for a guided experience with opportunity for interaction with the chefs. Families welcome during our two-part spring series.
Join the Camp Blue Spruce community on this knowledge building, skill developing, fun food endeavor!